12:26 PM

Introducing Delys


Hi Im Delys and am a dairy farmer in real life with a long suffering hubby and two teens (who love what I do but get sick of me pointing a camera at them lol) ..I love all papercrafts whether it be scrapbooking or card making. I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Whakatane and hold fortnightly classes in scrapbooking and card making. I cater for all levels and my students learn a new technique every class. I have been teaching for 5 years now. I have been lucky enough to have been a paid scrapbooker this past year as I have been on the Up2scrap Elite Team. Up2scrap is our National Scrapbooking magazine. I have been published many times both here and overseas. Im looking forward to teaching you all at our Christmas Extravaganza and Id advise you to be in quick as classes are filling up fast already!
See you next weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment